LOGIC BOARD REPAIR
Logic Board Problems?
Don't Replace It! Fix It!
Is your MacBook not turning on? Are you experiencing other strange issues, like no Wi-Fi, battery problems, or a flickering screen? It's possible that your logic board is damaged. But don't worry, you don't have to replace the entire board. Our team of experienced technicians can repair your logic board and save you a fortune.
Not sure if it’s a
Logic Board problem?
• Your MacBook won't turn on.
• Your MacBook's battery isn't charging, or it only works when plugged in.
• Your MacBook's Wi-Fi isn't working, or it's intermittent.
• Your MacBook's screen is flickering or not displaying at all.
• Your MacBook has been damaged by liquid. Check out our Liquid Spill Repair page.
• Other strange problems, such as unexpected shutdowns, slow performance, or frequent errors.
WHAT OTHERS WON'T TELL YOU
You don’t need to spend a fortune
to repair your MacBook’s Logic Board
We don't think it's fair to charge our customers for a brand new logic board when all it takes is to replace a faulty chip. That's why we specialize in logic board repair. We can find the problem and fix it, saving you money and hassle. And we back up our work with a 6-month warranty.